At the end of 2019, the first, and at the moment only, generation of AirPods Pro was launched. These headphones came to mark a substantial difference from the normal range incorporating not only a different design, but also improvements in sound quality and added features such as noise cancellation. Now, are they still worth it in the middle of 2022? We analyze it.
5 reasons to buy some AirPods Pro now
There are many rumors that the 2nd generation AirPods Pro will arrive this year. And well, although it is not official information, everything seems to be heading towards it. However, and at least in our opinion, we do not believe that this makes the purchase decision of the current ones a bad one, and even less if we take into account that the new ones would not be launched until the end of the year.
The top five reasons why we think they’re still worth it are:
- Ergonomics They are tremendously comfortable headphones even for those who usually drop this type of in-ear headphones. They offer three sizes of pads that can be interchanged. In any case, you can always return them and get a refund if they don’t fit well.
- Noise Cancellation: in headphones that are not headband, getting good noise cancellation is not easy. However, in these one of the best experiences has been achieved, since it isolates very well from ambient sound in situations in which it is necessary not to miss any of the content that is being played. In addition, it has an ambient mode that does the opposite and allows you to keep an eye on the environment when necessary.
- Endurance: Beyond the fact that both the headphones and the case withstand possible falls well, what is striking about this section is its resistance to sweat and water. That way they become excellent headphones for exercising without fear of sweat spoiling them and without the danger of running in the rain being a problem.
- Autonomy: They are not the AirPods with the best autonomy, but they do not envy them either. Between 4 and 5 hours of uninterrupted playback is what they offer and more than 20 if we take into account the charges in the case. In fact, just by charging them for 10 minutes in their case you could have up to 30 more minutes of playback.
- Price: considering them expensive or cheap is always an abstract perception, but these headphones are in the average of the competition and on top of that they now offer extremely interesting discounts like the ones we are going to comment on in the next section.
They are now on sale on Amazon
As we already warned you, now we can find interesting discounts for these headphones. It is Apple itself that sells them through Amazon with a discount of 60 euros compared to its price in the Apple Store. And this in its most recent version with a case compatible with MagSafe chargers.
are offered 30 days to try them and return them without any problem. Then they give 3 years warranty which are covered by Apple itself during the first one and by Amazon during the next two. In this way you can ensure that any unforeseen problem will be covered for a long time.
This article contains links to Amazon that are part of our agreement with their Associates Program. In any case, all the recommendations and offers that we publish are made freely and without responding to any request or agreement with the brand of the product in question, unless expressly indicated in the news.