If you were thinking of buying a new screen to play, this is the sign you were looking for to do it. Until tomorrow we have the Amazon Spring Sales, where there are products with huge discounts, with prices never seen before. We bring you a compilation of the gaming monitors that now they have up to 38% discount.
1080p monitors with truly ridiculous prices
We have a great selection of monitors with 1080p resolution, which as you know is the most popular on Steam. There are some solutions that catch our attention, such as a 24-inch Samsung monitor for less than 100 euros. Next, we leave you the most interesting:
- Samsung LF24T352FHRXEN: This monitor 24 inches 1080p resolution uses an IPS-type panel and has a refresh rate of 75 Hz. How can it be otherwise, it implements AMD FreeSync technology. It has a VGA and HDMI connector. Normally it would cost us 159 euros, but now we have it this Samsung LF24T352FHRXEN for 98 euros .
- ASUS VG249Q1A: Solution much more focused on gaming, although it is still 24 inches with 1080p resolution. It stands out for offering a 165 Hz refresh rate and a response time of 1 ms, as well as integrating AMD FreeSync Premium technology. It has two HDMI outputs and one DisplayPort. Normally it is priced at 229 euros, but now the ASUS VG249Q1A is for 159.99 euros.
- LG 29WQ600-W: Different proposal, since we have in this case an ultra-panoramic monitor of 29 inches. This monitor has a resolution of 2560 × 1080 (extended 1080p resolution). offers us a 75 Hz refresh rate and integrates AMD FreeSync. Regarding connectivity, it has an HDMI 1.4 and a DisplayPort 1.2. Normally it costs 259 euros, but now the LG 29WQ600-W is for 169 euros.
- ASUS TUF Gaming VG27VQM: We raise the bar with this monitor 27 inches and 1080p resolution, with a curved panel 1500R. Has a 240 Hz refresh rate with a response time of 1 ms. As it cannot be otherwise, it integrates AMD FreeSync Premium technology. Regarding connectivity, it has two HDMI 2.0 and a DisplayPort 1.2. Normally it costs 299 euros, but now the ASUS TUF Gaming VG27VQM is for 269.99 euros.
For the most demanding, 1440p solutions
Perhaps you are looking to leave the “standard” resolution behind and bet on something that provides higher image quality. If you want to move to 1440p monitors, we have found several interesting proposals. You have from simple and cheap solutions to more advanced and expensive solutions. These are:
- Lenovo L27q-38: If you’re on a tight budget, this monitor 27 inches and 1440p resolution, you may find it very interesting. offers us a 75 Hz refresh rate, although as a paste to say that it uses a VA type panel. It offers support for AMD FreeSync and, regarding connectivity, it has an HDMI and a DisplayPort. Normally it costs 269.99 euros, but now the Lenovo L27q-38 is for 169.99 euros.
- Samsung LC32G53TQBUXEN: Great bargain this monitor 32 inches with a perfect curvature 1000R and 1440p resolution. This brutal monitor has a 144 Hz refresh rate and how could it be otherwise, it integrates AMD FreeSync Premium. Regarding connectivity, it integrates an HDMI and a DisplayPort. It has a price of 299 euros, but now the Samsung LC32G53TQBUXEN is for 279 euros.
- ASUS VG27AQZ: As an alternative totally focused on gaming, we also have this monitor 27 inches and 1440p resolution. This monitor uses an IPS panel with a 165 Hz refresh rate and integrates AMD FreeSync. It has two HDMI 2.0 and two DisplayPort 1.2. Normally it costs 399 euros, but now the ASUS VG27AQZ is for 279.98 euros.
- Xiaomi Mi Curved Gaming 34″: One of the best-selling and best-selling gaming monitors on the market. Have a 34-inch IPS panel with a curvature 1500R and a 1440p resolution. This monitor offers us a 144 Hz refresh rate and AMD FreeSync Premium. It integrates two HDMI 2.0 and two DisplayPort 1.4. Normally it costs 499.99 euros and now there is the Xiaomi Mi Curved Gaming 34″ for 422 euros (to say that we have seen it much cheaper, for less than 400 euros)
- Corsair XENEON 32QHD165: For those who are looking for the best, we have this monitor of 32 inches with 1440p resolution. Use a panel of type FastIPS with a 165 Hz refresh rate and a response time of 1 ms. It has AMD FreeSync Premium and NVIDIA G-Sync Compatible certification. It adds two HDMI 2.0, a DisplayPort 1.4 and a USB-C. The normal price is 899 euros, but now the Corsair XENEON 32QHD165 is for 699 euros.
- Corsair XENEON Flex 45WQHD240: Crazy monitor created by Corsair that is flexible, and the panel can be curved at will. We are talking about a brutal screen of 45 inches with extended resolution 3440×1440 pixels. Uses a LG flexible OLED panel that allows ato curvature up to 800R. Does this monitor have a refresh rate 240 Hz and a response time of 1 ms. Integrates AMD FreeSync Premium and NVIDIA G-Sync certification. It has four USB 3.2, a USB-C DP, a USB-C, two HMDI 2.1 and a DisplayPort 1.4. This brutality usually costs 2399.99 euros, but now the Corsair XENEON Flex 45WQHD240 is for 2199.99 euros.
The best of the best, sir: 4K
If you are one of those who does not want the best regardless of the price, you can have it and save a few tickets. We also have 4K resolution monitors designed for gaming and with great discounts. Here we have only chosen one, since it is the one that we found most interesting.
He BenQ MOBIUZ EX2710U, It is the monitor with the best quality/price ratio, I have no doubts. We are talking about a monitor 27 inches with IPS panel with support for HDR600 and 4K resolution. offers us a 144 Hz refresh rate with a response time of 1 ms. Integra AMD FreeSync Premium and VRR compatible with the PS5. It has an HDMI 2.1 and a DisplyPort 1.2.
The products in this article carry an affiliate link that earns Hardzone a small commission. These products do not have any commercial relationship with the brands or with the store in question, they have been selected because they are on sale