Are you one of those who was waiting for this title like crazy? Well, AMD already has its drivers ready to achieve the best performance with your RX GPU, where it also manages to boost performance in two top-level titles such as Shadow Warrior 3 and GRID Legends, where there are improvements of between 5% and 15%. respectively. We tell you all about AMD drivers for Elden Ring.
It is well known that AMD has to correct numerous problems in its drivers where many are not yet diagnosed by the brand. Some of them have been updated and others have been with us for almost a year, so it will be interesting to see the content of these drivers.
AMD Adrenalin 22.2.3: drivers for Elden Ring
These drivers are brief and it seems that they focus on the basics, since this time there is no improvement or correction on the problems that we are going to see. It seems that everything has been done quickly, to the point that its new rival in GPU has not released its version yet and Intel is apparently late.
For this reason, we must also assess that AMD does arrive on time on this occasion despite the briefness of these drivers.
- Elden Ring
- Shadow Warrior 3
- up to a 5% increase in performance in Shadow Warrior 3 low resolution 4K and in high configuration, using these drivers on a Radeon RX6900XTif we compare it with the previous software driver version 22.2.2.
- up to a 5% increase in performance in Shadow Warrior 3 in 4K with high settings using these Adrenalin 22.2.3 on a Radeon RX6800XT if we compare them with the previous version 22.2.2.
- up to a 6% increase in performance in Shadow Warrior 3 on 4K using a high setting and these 22.2.3 on a RX6700XT compared to drivers prior to this one.
- Grid Legends
- up to a 7% increase in performance in Grid Legends under 4K Ultra High with a Radeon RX6900XT if we compare these drivers with the previous ones.
- up to a 8% increase in performance Grid Legends with 4k Ultra High resolution, using a RX6800XT vs software driver 22.2.2.
- up to a fifteen% increase in performance in Grid Legends @ 4k Ultra High, using a Radeon RX6700XTcompared to the previous software driver version 22.2.2.
There are no more news on this aspect and no bugs fixed, so we will go directly to the problems.
- Some users of Windows 10 you can notice the lack of the streamlined transparency effect of Windows.
- On cyberpunk 2077 on some graphics cards like RX570 Some users may notice an issue where interior areas appear darker than expected.
- We may experience stuttering or lower than expected FPS values while playing games. God of War on some graphics cards like RX6900XT.
- Improved synchronization (Enhanced Sync in drivers) can cause a black screen to appear when enabled in some games and system settings. Any user who may have problems with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a workaround. (This bug has been dragging on for almost 10 months)
- Performance metrics (Radeon performance metrics) and logging functions may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values. (Another error that drags too long AMD)
As always, we recommend you uninstall the current drivers you have with DDU and then install these Adrenalin 22.2.3, which you can download from the AMD website for said need selecting your graphics card and OS. And so far these AMD drivers for Elden Ring.