We return yet another week with our podcast weekly by Jaime Ortega, the place we’ll assessment essentially the most excellent information from the world of Apple. Today we return loaded with novelties, with many attention-grabbing information, each from Apple and third events that additionally have an effect on us to some extent, fortunately, positively. To enhance the expertise, we built-in the participant on this publish in an effort to touch upon the information that Jaime Ortega will touch upon all through this podcast. Of course, we go away you the hyperlinks for the headlines in an effort to broaden the knowledge.
Listen to our weekly podcast
During this week, we have now had very excellent information, the place we have now even been in a position to let you know information that has been printed immediately. Some are actually eye-catching, like the brand new charger that Apple may incorporate into the brand new iPhones.
- Apple begins paying off its debt to Ireland
- Apple is reluctant to show Siri Catalan
- Apple already has a builders union, simply earlier than WWDC
- The charger of the brand new iPhone 2018 may very well be USB-type C with extra voltage for quick charging.
Third get together information
In our collection of third-party information, some winners have already been in a position to begin making video calls teams by WhatsApp. At the second there is no such thing as a official affirmation from the corporate owned by Facebook. But some customers have already been in a position to expertise this new chance of video calls.
- Group video calls on WhatsApp, is already a actuality for some customers
- Xiaomi surpasses Apple in gross sales throughout this quarter
- Spotify launches a 3-month Premium provide for 0.99 euros
- 2 TB of storage for € 9.99: the brand new Google One storage plan can be the brand new Google Drive
You have all this summarized in our podcast weekly with Jaime Ortega. Remember that you would be able to hearken to the podcast with out the necessity for web on iPhone.
What did you consider essentially the most excellent information of this week in our podcast?