It’s been a number of weeks since the Now and Then series was confirmed on Apple TV +. This series, cataloged as bilingual, is made by the identical creators of Las Chicas del Cable, Gran Hotel Y Velvet (amongst different). Until now, not a lot info was recognized about her, however in the final hours the Cupertino firm has confirmed the solid, having Spanish actors amongst its ranks as anticipated. Keep studying if you wish to discover out every little thing that this new manufacturing will carry, which can be added to the current catalog of Apple TV + series.
The nice solid of Now and Then
Now and Then is outlined as a complicated thriller with which it’s about observing the development that we endure from college occasions to grownup life, because it focuses on a bunch of pals who meet once more 2 many years after a tragic occasion (the loss of life of one of them in a celebration 20 years in the past). The cause for this assembly is none aside from to find what is going on after receiving threats that put their lives in danger.
For the improvement of this series, Apple and Bambú (producer) have determined to have the following solid:
- Maribel Verdú: Actress well-known on the Spanish scene, winner of two Goya awards and who’s starting to realize some worldwide fame for her upcoming participation in a brand new DC film. She will play Sofía, a self-made lawyer who 20 years after her college stage hides many secrets and techniques.
- Tavira Marina: The Mexican Oscar nominee will play Ana, an bold girl who determined to go away politics to help her husband.
- José Maria Yazpik: the well-known Narcos actor will tackle the function of Pedro, the one chosen as Miami’s mayoral candidate and Ana’s husband.
- Rosie Perez: the American actress who was a candidate for an Oscar can be in the character of Flora, a detective who 20 years later continues to be cussed in discovering the reality of what occurred with that loss of life lived in her youth.
- Željko Ivanek: the winner of an Emmy award and of Slovenian origin can be Sullivan, one other detective who places all his expertise for the trigger and accompanies Flora.
- Manolo Cardona: the Mexican actor recognized for Who Killed Sara is Marcos in the series, a self-sacrificing physician who hides a robust secret that impacts the whole group and is expounded to what occurred 20 years in the past.
- Soledad Villamil: Argentine actress with an extended profession and who will put herself in the sneakers of Daniela, a shy artist who has not managed to beat the trauma of her college stage.
Other related information relating to manufacturing is that on behalf of Bambú Producciones there can be Ramón Campos, Teresa Fernández-Valdes and Gema R. Neira, who additionally participated in the series highlighted at the starting and that may have Gideon Raff as half of the government manufacturing. Regarding launch date We nonetheless have no idea information, though we’ll proceed to await any info which will come up on this regard.