With the arrival of the brand new model of Android 4.4 KitKat, those that had their gadgets configured to give you the chance to view Flash content noticed how it had been disabled once more, making it unimaginable to view completely different internet pages that proceed to use this sort of know-how. Although there are fewer and fewer pages that incorporate Flash, it is vitally uncomfortable not having the ability to entry a few of them by way of our pill or smartphone.
Fortunately, the developer neighborhood doesn’t relaxation for a minute, and right now we found through XDA Developers, a easy tutorial to give you the chance to reactivate Flash content on gadgets up to date to the newest model of Google’s working system, Android 4.4 KitKat. By following the steps that we let you know beneath, it is possible for you to to entry all these web sites with some kind of Flash content from your Android 4.4 system, by way of the Dolphin Borwser browser. Next we go away you step-by-step the method to observe to full the set up.
Steps to allow Flash in Android 4.4 KitKat
- The very first thing it’s best to do on your Android terminal is to enable the set up of APK purposes of unknown origin, since later you will want to set up one in every of them. You can have to go to Settings and in Security, enable the choice of «Unknown sources».
- Second, you have to go to Google Play and obtain Dolphin Browser. This browser would be the one that can enable you to view Flash content, since in accordance to the developer, it has not been ready to allow mentioned content in different browsers akin to Chrome or Firefox in the intervening time.
- We are nonetheless within the retailer, and the third step to observe is to obtain the add-on for the browser referred to as Dolphin jetpack. It needs to be remembered that each downloads are fully free. Once Dolphin Jetpack is put in, we open the applying and the brand new browser might be proven instantly.
- Before finishing up the following step, it will be significant that you just just remember to uninstall the model of Adobe Flash that you’ve put in – when you’ve got it – on your system. We go to the ObtainAndroidRecordsdata.org web page and in Apps (APK) we obtain KitKat Adobe Flash Player 11. You may also obtain it from this link offered by the developer.
- Once downloaded, from the identical notification bar, you possibly can click on on the obtain to begin putting in the brand new Adobe Flash.
- After set up, we return to the Dolphin Browser browser and within the configuration menu, throughout the Web content part, we should allow that every one Flash content is all the time displayed.
In this fashion so shortly you possibly can go to any web page constructed on Flash and give you the chance to navigate by way of it, both from your pill or smartphone with Android 4.4 KitKat.
In case you might have any doubts, we go away you with the video that the developer left within the XDA Developers boards explaining the set up course of:
Fountain: XDA Developers