New product that joins the Vodafone Smart Tech vary. To the already recognized Vodafone Smart Tech Curve (GPS locator) or Vodafone Smart Tech Neo (smart watch for kids created in collaboration with Disney), we’ve so as to add a brand new product for lovers of bicycles. In this case, we’re speaking in regards to the Vodafone Curve Bike Tracker, a smart brake light that’s mounted to the saddle itself and that has GPS in order that we’re positioned always. In addition, it provides many different capabilities that we inform you under.
Vodafone continues to guess on the vary of Internet of Things merchandise that depend on their cell networks to maximise their capabilities. All that is a part of the technique referred to as “Designed & Connected by Vodafone” of gadgets which can be managed by the Vodafone Smart app. In reality, the most recent accessible replace provides help for the newly launched system:
- Curve bike tracker attaches to the seat submit and is designed to provide safety to your journeys.
- With Vodafone Smart you’ll management your system and you may be linked to your bike wherever you might be.
- You will have the ability to see the GPS location and see your routes within the historical past.
- With the Security Mode you’ll really feel calm, because it features a motion alert and an alarm, which can warn you in case your bike strikes when it should not.
- Define your Safe Zones and you may be notified if you enter or depart them.
This is Curve Bike light & GPS tracker from Vodafone
Today, June 3, 2021, the Curve Bike light & GPS tracker by Vodafone. This system is designed to make biking journeys safer, having the ability to place the gadget on the seat submit. The purple operator believes that it’s going to assist us really feel safer on the roads and paths we journey.
In addition, it retains us linked to the Internet always and act smart. Being a smart brake light, if we decelerate, it can light up. It has an ultra-bright LED with three totally different light modes that can adapt to the route taken. As if that weren’t sufficient, Curve Bike detects the impacts and can ship assist alerts to the contacts that we’ve outlined.
But that is not all, it has motion alerts and an alarm that can let you understand if the bike begins shifting when it should not. At all occasions we will use the GPS location to observe the bicycle and verify the routes taken. Finally, we all know that, because of your Integrated Smart SIM connecting to the worldwide Vodafone community, you’ll at all times be linked to your cell phone.
The value is 2 euros per 30 days for a interval of 24 months.