Today, we normally save all the things we do in our terminal. Gone are the transfers of information to the pc or just the neglect of saving them. Now, all the things goes via a backup, both in the interior reminiscence or in the cloud. From photographs, functions, music and paperwork … to a backup in Nova Launcher.
In case of adjusting cell or as a result of we’ve got regretted leaving Nova Launcher and need to reinstall it, it is not going to be needed to configure it many times. With this perform, it is not going to be needed to make that configuration since we’re going to reserve it in a backup copy.
How to backup in Nova Luancher
We are going to save the launcher settings, since it is extremely customizable and with many choices to modify the app launcher, each purposeful and design. To make the backup in Nova Launcher only some steps are needed, we’ll handle to safe all of the settings to restore them each time they’re needed.
- We open the Nova settings.
- Then, happening the menu a bit we see the choice «Backup and import settings ».
- Click on «Backup » .
- We put a reputation on the backup or a date.
- He will most likely ask us for storage permissions, we clearly give them to him.
- If we click on on “Restore or handle backups”, the drop-down menu will open.
- From that menu, we are able to select if we would like share information to inner storage or to the cloud. Or, choose the backup and click on on “Send”.
- Click on «To settle for”.
One element to maintain in thoughts is that whenever you reinstall the launcher or change your cell, Nova Launcher is not going to save the widgets that we’ve got established. It does save the place, however we’ll have to put the widget again the place it was.
Make a backup in different launchers like Action Launcher
It actually isn’t an unique perform of Nova Launcher, however it may be carried out in extra third-party launchers reminiscent of Action Launcher, one other of the preferred on Google Play. Also, the convenience of doing it’s nearly so simple as its namesake in third-party launchers. This is the way you do it:
- We open Action Settings.
- Click on «Backup and import » .
- Next, we entry «Backup » .
- We choose in “Restore” to again up your launcher to the cloud.
- We title the backup once more.
- We choose «Save” .
- This will open the file explorer. From there, we will probably be ready to entry the part to add information to the cloud, which is able to usually be Google Drive. For this, we’ve got the three line menu icon in the highest left-hand nook.
- We go to the cloud folder the place we would like to save the backup.
- Click on «Guburn » .