We are going to strive to capture this Pokémon that, as normal with this sort of creature, is just seen in particular investigations. Niantic launches these mini adventures which have quite a few missions and duties, so it often takes just a few days and even weeks to get the rewards.
Who is Celebi in Pokémon GO
Celebi, which is named the time touring Pokémon, is a legendary Pokémon of double kind, being its main kind Plant and secondary Psychic. His stats are 210 Attack, 210 Defense, and 200 Health. Unfortunately it lacks grass-type assaults, so its place within the recreation is primarily as an attacker towards fighting-type Pokémon. However, it’s tremendously weak towards Bug-type Pokémon.
The best utility of Celebi is present in counter in raid of Machamp, and though it’s surpassed when it comes to injury by Pokémon similar to Mewtwo, Alakazam and Espeon, its statistics suggest it as a viable choice when going through the “champion” of the preventing kind Pokémon. As quick assaults, it has Confusion and Charge Lightning; and as charged assaults, it possesses Magic Brightness, Hyperbeam and Psychic.
How to catch Celebi in Pokémon GO
For a while now, Celebi has been accessible in Pokémon GO completely, by particular analysis. Each one which Niantic launches has its personal title, and this one was not going to be much less. Under the motto of ‘A ripple in time’, this investigation consists of up to Eight phases that we are going to undergo in an orderly method till we attain the ultimate reward.
- Power up a Pokémon 5 instances (1000xp).
- Fight in a health club 2 instances (1000xp).
- Take half in a raid (1000xp).
- Rewards of this section: 10 Pokéball, 1 Quick Attack TM, and 1 Super Incubator.
- Make Three new pals (1500xp).
- Evolve 1 already advanced Grass-type Pokémon (1500xp).
- Catch 1 Pokémon Three days in a row (1500xp).
- Rewards of this section: 1500 Stardust, 1 Sun Stone and 1 Premium Raid Pass.
- Reach Trainer Level 25 (2000xp).
- Use a Sunstone to evolve Gloom or Sunkern (2000xp).
- Hatch 9 eggs (2000xp).
- Rewards of this section: 1 encounter with Eevee, 1 Pride Rock and 1 Premium Raid Pass.
- Walk 10km with Eevee as a accomplice to get sweet (2500xp)
- Evolve an Eevee into Espeon throughout the day (2500xp)
- Send 20 presents to pals (2500xp)
- Rewards of this section: 1 encounter with Eevee, 2,500 Stardust, and 1 Metallic Plating.
- Walk 10km with Eevee as a accomplice to get sweet (3000xp).
- Evolve an Eevee into Umbreon at night time (3000xp).
- Trade 1 Pokémon (3000xp).
- Rewards of this section: 1 Star Chunk, 15 Pinia berries and 1 Improvement.
- Visit PokéStops for 7 days in a row (3500xp).
- Use 25 Pinia Berries whereas catching Pokémon (3500xp).
- Use objects to evolve Pokémon 2 instances (3500xp).
- Rewards of this section: 3,500 Stardust, 1 Dragon Scale, and 5 Silver Pinia berries.
- Catch 40 Psychic or Grass-type Pokémon (4000xp).
- Hit 1 Excellent Curve Ball Throw (4000xp).
- Get Johto’s Gold Medal (4000xp).
- Rewards of this section: 1MT charged assault, 10 Silver Pinia berries and encounter with Celebi.
- Capture Celebi (4500xp).
Rewards for this section: 5500 Stardust, 1 Super Incubator and 20 Celebi Candies.