Before to have the ability to synchronize your telephone and your laptop, you wanted to join a cable between each units, however happily that is not mandatory (if we do not need to). Although with some manufacturers like Samsung it is rather easy thanks to instruments devoted to it – and that we are going to see later -, there are additionally completely different alternate options with which we are able to synchronize recordsdata between an Android telephone and a PC with Windows 10 because the working system.
The Microsoft cloud is an efficient approach to obtain synchronization of recordsdata between PC and mobile. OneDrive comes pre-installed with Windows and permits you to retailer recordsdata like paperwork and pictures.
- In order to use it you’ve to log in to it.
- Next, and so as to perform the synchronization, you want to obtain the OneDrive software in your mobile. Do it at no cost from the Google Play app store.
- Once downloaded, open the OneDrive software by logging in with your account.
- Click on the Me part positioned on the backside of the app. From right here you will notice that all the pieces you’ve in OneDrive, no matter whether or not you put it aside with your laptop or with your telephone, will probably be accessible out of your area in OneDrive for you to use at any time.
Use Google Drive or Dropbox
Other choices accessible and associated to the cloud are these two instruments. As we now have seen with OneDrive, the secret’s to set up the functions concurrently on the pc and on the telephone. In this fashion, all the pieces you add to the service no matter whether or not it’s from the telephone or from the pc will probably be accessible on each units on the similar time.
Using the Your Phone software
This software, developed by Microsoft, permits us to entry recordsdata from a Windows 10 PC from an Android telephone and vice versa, in addition to to management the pc remotely from the mobile. In addition, with this free software, customers can see notifications from their telephones on the pc, in addition to textual content messages and pictures. The Your Phone app is put in by default on Windows 10 with the October 2018 replace.
Your telephone requires a WiFi connection or mobile information for its operation.
- To begin the synchronization you need to obtain it in your mobile from Google Play and sign up with your Microsoft account.
- On your laptop, kind Your telephone within the Windows begin bar and choose the appliance.
- Login with your Microsoft account.
- Make certain that each your mobile and your laptop are related to the identical community. As quickly as you’ve logged in, the syncing course of will start.
- Open the Your Phone software in your laptop and you will notice a window on the desktop the place all the knowledge in your mobile seems with all its content material. On the left facet of the appliance, all the pieces you are able to do with the appliance is proven, which is principally the next:
- Messages: you’ll be able to view all SMS that you simply obtain in your mobile out of your laptop. You may create new messages and ship them to contacts in your phonebook.
- Notifications: you’ll be able to entry and handle the notifications we obtain on our mobile.
- Photos: in fact you’ll be able to entry from the pc software to view all pictures that you’ve accomplished with your mobile.
- Calls: you can too rmake and obtain calls via the pc utilizing the Your Phone app.
Mirroring sure, however just for Samsung
This software additionally has a perform with which it’s attainable ship the mobile display to the pc and have the ability to apply it to it. It is feasible to run numerous Android functions in Windows 10 equivalent to WhatsApp or Telegram with out touching our mobile, however in the meanwhile this perform is barely accessible for Samsung units. Specifically for the next fashions:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Samsung Galaxy S9
- Samsung Galaxy S9 +
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite
- Samsung Galaxy Fold
- Samsung Galaxy S10
- Samsung Galaxy S10 +
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
- Samsung Galaxy S10e
- Samsung Galaxy A8s
- Samsung Galaxy A30s
- Samsung Galaxy A31
- Samsung Galaxy A40
- Samsung Galaxy A41
- Samsung Galaxy A50
- Samsung Galaxy A50s
- Samsung Galaxy A51
- Samsung Galaxy A60
- Samsung Galaxy A70
- Samsung Galaxy A70s
- Samsung Galaxy A71
- Samsung Galaxy A71 5G
- Samsung Galaxy A80
- Samsung Galaxy A90s
- Samsung Galaxy A90 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S20
- Samsung Galaxy S20 +
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy Fold
- Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
The final choice that we suggest is to use the Airdroid software. This app may be very outdated, however it’s nonetheless extraordinarily helpful for these functions. As we now have seen with the earlier apps, the very first thing you’ve to do is set up the functions on your phone and on your computer, create an account and log in to each.
Among essentially the most outstanding options of Airdroid are:
- Records: You can ship recordsdata between your laptop and your telephone in addition to having the ability to select the place they may save.
- Url: you’ll be able to ship your self net addresses that may routinely open within the mobile browser.
- Reply to messages from functions equivalent to WhatsApp, Telegram or Facebook Messenger from the pc, with out utilizing the telephone.
- Applications: you’ll be able to uninstall apps from the system from the pc or switch APK recordsdata.
- You may make full backups of your telephone in your laptop.
- Find your misplaced or stolen Android system out of your laptop.
- Clipboard: you’ll be able to ship texts that will probably be copied to the mobile clipboard.