If you are an Android user, you should know more about the list of hidden settings on android In this post we will talk in detail about what settings you do not know about your mobile.
It is likely that you do not know everything that your Android device hides, and it is normal. Yes, all Android mobiles include secret settings that are extremely interesting, and that can be used for various purposes. Here, we will focus on the secret settings for various hidden features of your current mobile.
Hidden settings in Android
Said adjustments of which we speak They have been active within the Google system for a long time. These are adjustments that are made to increase the operation of Android mobiles. If you want to activate these settings, You must proceed to activate the developer options.
It is an easy procedure to do, but if you do not know how to do it, you will have to follow these steps:
- Go to your mobile settings.
- Open the section “About of the phone» and then open the section «software information» and in this section, give 7 to 8 consecutive touches on «build number«.
After completing these steps, you will see a message indicating that the developer options they are active. To enter them, you will have to go back and find the new section in the list of «Settings of your device«.
Keep in mind that in this list there are some specific settings that may modify the operation of your device. We advise you to use this tool carefully and follow our instructions. the verbatim.
Shortcut to see hidden statistics
Thanks to this hidden Android setting, you will have the opportunity to quickly view a list of statistics that you have never seen. If you enter “*#*4636#*#* on the dial dial you will access a list where you can check data from your phone, such as:
- IMEI number.
- Mobile coverage signal strength.
- The mobile network to which you are connected.
In turn, you will inform yourself about battery level, device temperature and even battery voltage. Likewise, you will see the statistics of the use of the apps that you have installed, and you will be able to access the related information to Wi-Fi networks your area and the network to which you are connected.
Zoom the screen
In case your eyesight is tired and you consider that the content you view on your mobile It is not clearly seen you can use the following setting. Thanks to such an adjustment, you can zoom on the screen and increase the texts as the photos you view.
It can be very useful for apps that don’t let you zoom in on content, and Instagram is the best case. To activate the setting, follow the steps below:
- Enter the “Settings” menu and then the “General” section and select the “Accessibility” section.
- From here, you can activate the function «touch zoom» to enlarge the contents of the screen by clicking on it 3 times in a row.
Discover the hidden image of Android
A large percentage of smartphones and devices that use Google’s operating system comes with a secret image what can you find out In turn, there are many versions of the Android operating system, and as they have been developed, have been improved.
Motivated to this, the secret image will vary depending of the version of the system that your mobile has. With the purpose of discover the hidden image on Android, you must:
- Enter the general settings of the phone and then “About phone”.
- Once inside the menu, all you have to do is tap on “Software Information” and hit “Android version” 3 or 4 times in a row.
After, you will be aware of what the system version is that your mobile device has.
Activation of subtitles
another one of the best hidden settings on android that few users know has the ability to show you subtitles on your device. Besides, you can activate them in different languages, and if you want to activate them, do this:
- Enter the “Accessibility” section within the general settings of the device.
- When you’re in the menu, Activate the subtitles option.
Here you can modify the size of the font, as well as the style and language of the subtitles. We invite you to try the subtitles function, so you can see if it is useful for you.
It is an adjustment Very particular, with which you can increase the fluidity of animations of Android devices. You must enter the system development functions, which are hidden by default. Follow our directions:
- Go to the “Phone information” section and enter “Build number”.
- You must give 7 touches on that option.
- Go back to the settings and you will notice the appearance of the “Developer Options” function.
- There you will see the “Window animation scale, transition and duration” function.
Now all you have to do is increase or decrease animation speed depending on the performance you are looking for.