What’s new in Kali Linux 2021.2
As we’re used to, once in a while they launch a new version that includes some changes and enhancements. Many of those are requested by the customers themselves, to realize optimum operation and have totally different capabilities with which to check the safety of a community or a tool.
One of the most important changes introduced by the new Kali Linux 2021.2 version is the incorporation of Kaboxer 1.0. Kali Applications Boxer (Kaboxer), is a instrument that lets you bundle functions in containers along with their dependencies. In this manner we can enhance safety, such an vital issue. Now, with this new version of the OS, they formally launch Kaboxer.
As is common, different changes that Kali Linux introduces in its new version are enhancements in the theme, wallpapers and updates upon login, in addition to totally different bug fixes. The latter is vital in order to make every little thing work correctly.
But past this, in order to enhance safety, it has disabled privileged ports. It has additionally added by default Kali-Tweaks v1.0, with which we can make changes in the configuration in a quick manner and uninstall or set up functions simply. It is one other of the changes introduced by what’s one among the finest moral hacking distributions.
New Kali Linux instruments
But one thing extremely anticipated by the customers of this distribution with every new version are the instruments it incorporates. More and extra we have now accessible in this distro specialised in moral hacking. In this manner, as soon as once more he has added some very fascinating ones:
- CloudBrute: used to search out the infrastructure, information or functions of an organization in the cloud.
- Dirsearch– Allows brute power in opposition to directories and information on an online server.
- Feroxbuster: used to carry out pressured navigation and to have the ability to listing or entry sources which may be accessible by an attacker.
- Ghidra– A really fascinating open supply reverse engineering instrument. It has been extremely popular with the NSA.
- Pacu– Open supply instrument for locating susceptible AWS servers.
- Peirates– A penetration testing program for Kubernetes.
Other points to think about is the compatibility enchancment, in the configuration menu and Bluetooth, in addition to together with rtl88xxau patches for older kernels. Also, one thing outstanding associated to networks is that customers with out privileges will have the ability to run Wireshark after fixing some bugs.
In brief, the new version Kali Linux 2021.2 is now accessible. As we all the time say, it is extremely vital to have the newest variations accessible always to appropriate doable vulnerabilities and keep away from bugs that may be exploited by cybercriminals, in addition to reaching optimum efficiency. We can download the ISO from their web site.