What charges do we have now out there?
Simyo affords us two fiber speeds of 100 megabytes symmetrical and 300 megabytes symmetrical in change for 25.99 euros and 30.99 euros respectively. From there, we are able to add totally different mixtures with cell. If we have now a cell line underneath contract with the operator with a fee (or mixture of bonuses from the Create your Rate part – excluding bonuses for finishing your fee, additional or particular bonuses) of greater than 7 euros, we can have a reduction of seven euros on the worth of the fiber that we have now contracted.
Some mixtures They are:
- Fiber 100 Mbps + cell with 200 minutes and 100 megabytes for 26.49 euros
- Fiber 100 Mbps + cell with limitless and 5GB for 28.49 euros
- Fiber 100 Mbps + cell with limitless and 15GB for 36.99 euros
- Fiber 100 Mbps + cell with limitless and 25GB for 38.99 euros
- Fiber 100 Mbps + cell with limitless and 40GB for 47.99 euros
- Fiber 300 Mbps + cell with 200 minutes and 100 megabytes for 31.49 euros
- Fiber 300 Mbps + cell with limitless and 5GB for 33.49 euros
- Fiber 300 Mbps + cell with limitless and 15GB for 41.99 euros
- Fiber 300 Mbps + cell with limitless and 25GB for 43.99 euros
- Fiber 300 Mbps + cell with limitless and 40GB for 52.99 euros
What fiber community does Simyo use?
Simyo affords broadband web service by means of fiber optics or FTTH by means of the community of Orange in all Spain. Check Orange’s fiber protection in a easy method.
Can I rent a landline or tv?
NotThis is an possibility that Simyo doesn’t ponder in the mean time, though it doesn’t appear possible that they’ll change their thoughts sooner or later. These companies are reserved for Jazztel and Orange.
Do you employ CG-NAT?
Yes, Simyo’s fiber circumstances verify using CGNAT expertise. Basically, Carrier Grade Network Address Translation is a method that enables using the identical public IPv4 during which non-public IPv4 addresses will probably be related concurrently.
And the permanence?
Simyo doesn’t have permanence on the cell, however we should keep not less than three months with them (greater than 90 days) to not pay for the set up. Its most value is 120 euros and they’ll cost us the proportional half in case of unsubscribing earlier than these 90 days. For instance, if we go a month and a half, we can pay 60 euros.
Other costs of Simyo fiber
In addition to the set up price that’s not paid if we’re greater than 90 days previous, we have now one other registration value. This is from 15 euros when it comes to discharge administration. However, we won’t pay this price if we have now a cell line of seven euros or extra with fiber.
Simyo fiber router
The Simyo fiber router is free in its rental mode. Once we unsubscribe, we have now 45 days to return it. If not, we should pay 60 euros. The router is the Orange Fiber Livebox that we already know.
These are your options strategies:
- MIPS-32 Dual Core 600 MHz Processor
- 128MB NAND FLASH and 256MB DDRAM reminiscence
- Operational mode: FTTH with built-in ONT (direct connection to PTR-O)
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet (GE) RJ45 LAN ports
- 2 ports (FXS) RJ11 for Telephony
- 1 excessive energy (1A) USB 2.zero grasp (Type A) ports
- Wi-Fi Dual Band 11ac MU-MIMO 4 × 4, 11n MIMO 2 × 2
- 2.Four GHz band:
- 11b / g / n MIMO 2 × 2 (2 antennas) as much as 300 Mbps
- Channel width as much as 40 MHz.
- 5 GHz band:
- 11ac / n / a MIMO 4 × 4 (Four antennas) as much as 1700 Mbps
- Channel width as much as 80 MHz
- Ability to activate visitor community on each bands
- Simple connection through WPS button
- 2.Four GHz band: