The Ted Lasso series, from Apple TV +, has gone from being a silent wager to being the revelation series, confirming increasingly that it is already a affirmation of success. Proof of this are the tons of of nominations it has obtained since its premiere in August 2020, being awarded in lots of them. The most related arrived final weekend in the Emmy 2021. Here are extra particulars.
These are the awards that ‘Lasso’ received at the Emmys
Last Sunday the 2021 Emmy Awards have been held, which included the highlights of the 12 months on tv and streaming platforms. Curiously, Ted Lasso has been the first series on a digital platform to rise as finest comedy, though the reality is that this was not the solely award that Apple’s manufacturing obtained, because it managed to take the lead in these classes:
- Best Comedy Series
- Best Lead Actor in a Comedy (Jason Sudeikis by Ted)
- Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy (Hanna Waddingham by Rebecca)
- Best Supporting Actor (Brett Goldstein by Roy)
It needs to be famous that the series was additionally nominated for different awards through which it didn’t lastly win the award, though it is not negligible to have been there competing with different nice productions:
- Best Actor in a Comedy (Brendan Hunt, Jeremy Swift and Nick Mohammed have been additionally nominated)
- Best Supporting Actress (Juno Temple was additionally nominated)
- Best Directing in a Comedy Series
- Best Casting in a Comedy Series
- Best Screenplay in a Comedy Series (Episode 1 × 07)
- Best musical theme
- Best Production Design in 30 Minutes
- Best Sound Editing in a Drama or Comedy Series
- Best Single Camera Comedy Editing
- Best Sound Mix for a 30-Minute Comedy or Drama Series
What is the key to Ted Lasso’s success?
It actually is advanced to decipher. There is no magic components that will catapult to success and extra so in a panorama as difficult as that of series has change into, at a time when there is increasingly dedication to this format, reaching manufacturing figures greater even than many characteristic movies of Hollywood. Now, there are some specific features of Ted Lasso that, we intuit, might have helped to crown him as the Apple TV + star series.
The very first thing is the second it was launched, in August 2020. In the first summer season of COVID-19, many discovered a manner out of hassle with a cool comedy and that invitations you to satisfy characters deeper than they seem. Characters like Ted or Rebecca who evolve emotionally collectively, going through good and dangerous moments and at all times bringing out a smile. Not even the act of revolving round a soccer staff prevented them from hooking even non-football followers.
Currently Ted Lasso is broadcasting its second season with new chapters each Friday. It has already issued 9 of this season and 19 in complete counting these of the first. On October 8, the broadcast will finish, already having a third season confirmed which, apart from shock, will probably be issued in the summer season of 2022.