Xiaomi is without doubt one of the few manufacturers which have ads of their system apps and personalization layer (MIUI). Something that the corporate justifies by saying that it’s helpful to pay the price of growing its apps, one thing that will make sense, since Xiaomi has a really small revenue for every machine bought. Well now with MIUI 11 they need to hit the desk, and not solely are they going to eradicate a part of the ads, however they’re additionally going to add six new features to their layer. We inform you what they’re.
Lei Jun, the CEO of Xiaomi has introduced that they intend to eradicate vulgar or disagreeable ads that will cloud the person expertise whereas looking the system, and additionally add new features to the system in its subsequent model of the working system.
New features of MIUI 11
The Chinese firm has chosen six traits from a suggestions session with customers that was held on Weibo, a well-liked Chinese social community. These traits are:
- Medium for calls by way of WeChat / QQ, two of the preferred Chinese social networks and WeChat being related to WhatsApp however with infinite extra choices.
- Recycle bin for SMS, images, paperwork and different information. It will work related to how the Recycle Bin works on desktop working techniques like Windows, however the information will be erased in three days.
- A shortcut to the magnifying glass operate for straightforward entry.
- New functionalities in notifications, resembling customized filters. Notifications that aren’t learn in 12 hours will be despatched to a separate notification storage that you would be able to navigate later, or empty it if you would like, after all. Something curious and attention-grabbing, undoubtedly.
- The Xiaomi extremely battery saving mode we talked about just lately.
- Calendar enchancment and its notification system to notify of a number of occasions on the identical day and added for viewing resumes.
As now we have stated, this was a part of what Xiaomi requested its customers which additions they might worth within the system to be applied sooner or later, and these have been those chosen by the agency itself to add them sooner or later, we have no idea if for MIUI 10 or for MIUI 11, though we assume that almost all will arrive with MIUI 11, what we all know for certain is that within the eleventh model a part of the ads will be eradicated, and that makes us actually completely satisfied.
What do you count on from MIUI 11? Do you suppose it will be the revolution that Xiaomi says? It seems to be good!